RALEIGH, N.C. – Feb. 6, 2019 –– Constellation Digital Partners, LLC has reached a new milestone with the certification of the first round of services submitted by development partners for its cloud-based marketplace. This highlights Constellation’s ability to allow multiple service providers to work simultaneously to deliver its solutions to credit unions and their members. Constellation is looking forward to showcasing these services, and many others at its Launch 2019 conference in June.
The Constellation digital platform is the first of its kind in the financial services industry. It allows development partners to create new services, test them and ultimately submit them for certification upon completion. Here are the first set of certified services now live on the platform:
- CO-OP – ATM Finder
- Provides credit union members with the ability to quickly and easily locate a nearby ATM.
- Catalyst – Catalyst Capture
- Allows members to quickly deposit checks through their mobile device.
- Atando – AI Chatbot
- Helps members obtain answers to common questions quickly and easily.
- WalletFi – Card on File Subscription Management
- Lets members view and manage their subscriptions and recurring payments in one place.
- Microdynamics – eStatements
- Enables members to view all of their statements and forms in one place.
- AIMSDashboard – Home Valuation
- Integrates member borrower access to the valuation files generated during mortgage originations.
- Coastal Credit Union – What’s My Rate
- Allows members to easily determine an automobile loan rate based on member provided data.
- Constellation – CU TV
- CU TV serves as an integrated video library created by individual credit unions for member consumption highlighting.
To learn more about these newly certified services, click here.
“We opened our Developer Portal just six months ago, and since then, our innovative development partners have been using the platform to create practical, yet needed services, and this is just the beginning,” said Founder and CEO Kristopher Kovacs. “There are currently more than 40 additional services in the pipeline. We know our credit union investors and their members will be excited to have some of these new features available in their credit union apps soon.”
Constellation is making it possible for credit unions to access resources needed to provide the digital services members desire. The patented secure marketplace enables credit unions to engage members in a way that’s never been possible before, powered by multiple providers through a single consolidated member application.
About Constellation Digital Partners, LLC:
Constellation provides a patented, secure and flexible cloud-based marketplace that enables upper to mid-tier credit unions and innovative app developers to provide safe, reliable, and next-generation digital financial service experiences while giving the freedom to compete, innovate, and thrive in the financial services industry. Constellation redefines what credit unions offer, delivering digital financial services in a way that enables them to place members at the center of their business strategy. Visitwww.constellation.coop to learn more.