- This event has passed.
Capco: Real-world AI in Banking Discussion
November 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join Capco at WeWork Charlotte for a Presentation + Industry Panel discussion featuring regional leaders in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation from industry, academia and the digital world. Capco’s Digital Practice is facilitating the What AI means to Financial Services event which will discuss the trends impacting financial services and uncover how these topics influence businesses.
- Dr.Mirsad Hadzikadic, Director, Complex Systems Institute at UNCC. Dr. Hadzikadic has over thirty years of information technology experience combining business and academic environments
- Curtis Watkins from Bovametrics, a Charlotte-based analytics company automating processes in Wealth Management and recently ranked in Top 10 Wealth Management Solution Providers
- Kevin O’Dell, CTO of Stratifyd, a Charlotte-based analytics company providing data science research-grade analytics solutions to companies worldwide.
- Alain Glanzman of WalletFi, a Durham-based fintech leveraging Machine Learning to help consumers manage their payments and subscriptions.
- Uday Akkaraju from Bond.AI a NYC-based fintech recently won Finovate innovation award for applying AI in banking.
DATE: Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
TIME: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
LOCATION: WeWork Charlotte
615 S College St
Charlotte, NC 28202