- This event has passed.
CULytics: 2018 CREDIT UNION ANALYTICS SUMMIT
March 13, 2018 - March 15, 2018$1295
We strive to bring leading credit unions across the nation together and share valuable learnings that set the industry up for success. Speakers from the industry will inspire you with their personal experiences and actionable advice that you can use to be successful on your data journey.
The summit consists of multiple sessions over two days that covers strategic, operational, and technical topics that will help credit unions define and execute their data vision.
Transform your Credit Unions. Get ideas, inspiration and practical insights to drive your journey.
Fintech startups are rapidly changing the financial industry landscape by embracing state-of-the-art technologies, attracting new customers and expanding their businesses into newer territories. Today, Credit Unions face increased pressure to reduce costs and drive stickier, more profitable relationships with their members.
We are sitting on gold mines of data and the challenge is to unify it across the enterprise that provides a high quality common point of reference. Our goal is to augment traditional business intelligence with a modern data platform that enables agile decision making.
Who Should Attend?
Credit Union Executive Management will:
- Have a better understanding of how to budget and hire for data analytics success
- Gain “Big Picture” perspective that will help them make the right decisions as they guide their departments and organizations forward
- Hear first-hand accounts of how some of today’s leading credit unions are using data to create market advantage
Businesses Function Leaders (SVP, VP and Directors of Marketing, Finance, Operations, Contact Center, Branch, Digital. Deposits, Lending, Investments, etc) will:
- Be better equipped to design and execute successful data strategies to drive efficiency and optimize processes
- Have the chance to interact directly with many of the industry’s most creative and influential people
Data Analytics Leaders (SVP, VP, Directors of IT and Digital Analytics) will:
- Hear exclusive, real-life stories that translate generalizations like “tell stories” into clear, actionable takeaways
- Learn exactly what makes the difference between “good” and “great” data management, governance and insights
- Get proven advice on everything from data management to governance to insights to actions.
Since data touches each and every business function, we structure the event so that you benefit from it irrespective of what your role is within your organization.