Scrum@Scale™ Certification Training
- Learn how to deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
- Create and prioritize a Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Understand how the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles scale
- Enable cross team collaboration with 1,000s of people
- Be able to articulate and implement the Scrum@Scale modular framework
- Understand scale, distribution, saturation and velocity–the four dimensions required to scale Scrum throughout an organization
- Understand how to do release planning with multiple teams
- Learn the key indicators to measure at the Enterprise level
A two-day Certified Scrum Master Course or comparable real world experience implementing Scrum. Completion of a two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner course is encouraged but not required. We recommend reading the official prior to the class.
In order to receive a refund of your tuition for this class you must notify us no later than 5 business days prior to the class start date. Cancellation requests received after the 5 business day window will be issued a credit that can be applied towards a future class.
Instructor – Paul Given
Paul leads the intersection of CapTech’s Agile, DevOps and Organizational Change Management practices. While serving as a strategic advisor on digital, agile, and technical transformations for our clients, Paul also works directly with teams, helping solve local problems with automation, agile rigor, and metric development. A developer by training and a tester in his heart, he leverages his enthusiasm and expertise to help our clients create and achieve shared visions.