- CO-OP – ATM Finder
- Provides credit union members with the ability to quickly and easily locate a nearby ATM.
- Catalyst – Catalyst Capture
- Allows members to quickly deposit checks through their mobile device.
- Atando – AI Chatbot
- Helps members obtain answers to common questions quickly and easily.
- WalletFi – Card on File Subscription Management
- Lets members view and manage their subscriptions and recurring payments in one place.
- Microdynamics – eStatements
- Enables members to view all of their statements and forms in one place.
- AIMSDashboard – Home Valuation
- Integrates member borrower access to the valuation files generated during mortgage originations.
- Coastal Credit Union – What’s My Rate
- Allows members to easily determine an automobile loan rate based on member provided data.
- Constellation – CU TV
- CU TV serves as an integrated video library created by individual credit unions for member consumption highlighting.
Back to Insights
February 7, 2019
Constellation Reveals First Round of Certified Services Submitted by Development Partners
RALEIGH, N.C. – Feb. 6, 2019 –– Constellation Digital Partners, LLC has reached a new milestone with the certification of the first round of services submitted by development partners for its cloud-based marketplace. This highlights Constellation’s ability to allow multiple service providers to work simultaneously to deliver its solutions to credit unions and their members. Constellation is looking forward to showcasing these services, and many others at its Launch 2019 conference in June. The Constellation digital platform is the first of its kind in the financial services industry. It allows development partners to create new services, test them and ultimately submit them for certification upon completion. Here are the first set of certified services now live on the platform: